|* A Linux-based server can solve the problem when many of your employees need access to the Internet but only one physical IP address exists.
* Your Windows users have the ability to seamlessly print and share files with a Linux server.
* A Linux-based email server accepts and stores email messages for your office with multiple users, each with an e-mail address.
* Apache Web server on Linux enables you to set up a Web server and host Web sites.
* Because Linux includes many protocols, as an Internet server it supports a heterogeneous network, permitting all clients (Windows, Macintosh, Netware and Linux) in your office to access the Internet through it.
* A Cluster server provides enterprise server clustering, dynamic load balancing, service monitoring, IP fail over, and heterogeneous nodes (NT, Solaris & Linux).
* As software acquisition costs for Linux are significantly lower than those of other operating systems, many retailers have attained substantial savings by deploying Linux at their store locations.